Coach Stall was a four-year letter winner at San Marcos High School, where she was the team MVP, captain, and received all-league honors. She also played basketball, softball, track and field. She played club volleyball at San Diego Volleyball Club where her 18-1 team finished 5th at Volleyball Nationals in 2005.
Coach Stall continued her collegiate career at East Carolina University, San Diego Mesa and Cal State San Bernardino as a middle blocker, but also played the pins at times. After red shirting at CSUSB, she transferred to Mesa where her team won consecutive undefeated PCAC Conference Championships and made it to the state semi-finals. She is Mesa's all time hitting percentage leader. At ECU she out blocked and out hit all players at the Conference-USA Volleyball Tournament in 2008. She tied East Carolina's single match blocking record and finished her career there leading in hitting percentage both seasons.
Her philosophy as a coach is to create an environment and team culture that optimizes a student-athlete's ability to reach their potential on and off the court with character driven concepts that emphasize hard work, dedication, discipline, selflessness and the ability to love competition, love one another and love the game of volleyball. She has put this philosophy into action in a myriad of venues including:
- Head Coach San Diego Mesa College Indoor Volleyball 2018-Present
- 2018 PCAC Coach of the Year
- Assistant Coach San Diego Mesa College Indoor/Beach 2016-2017
- Varsity Head Coach Girls Volleyball San Marcos High School 2012-2017
- San Diego CIF Coach of the Year 2017
- Volunteer Assistant CSUSM Indoor/Beach 2014-2015
- JV Boys Head Coach San Marcos High School 2011-2015
- 10+ years club coaching and directing experience for girls, boys and beach volleyball prior to Wave at TAV in Dallas, Texas and SoCal VBC in San Marcos.